*Please refresh the page to ensure you are looking at the most up-to-date content*
TIP YEAR 6 - VIRTUAL QIC
TIP Year 6: October 1, 2021 - September 30, 2022 (QIC Meetings will begin January 2022)
In TIP Year 6, there will be three general areas of concentration for the Virtual QICs: Peds, Adult, and Justice.
The Peds and Adult Virtual QICs for Year 6 will convene in January, April, June and September 2022. Meetings are meant to review individual and group performance in achieving the milestones and participate in peer learning opportunities.
- Peds QIC Sessions include all Pediatric PCP and Pediatric BH TI participants.
- For specific dates, attendance requirements, and recordings of prior sessions, please refer to the Y6 Pediatric QIC page.
- Adult QIC Sessions include all Adult PCP, Adult BH, and Hospital TI participants.
- For specific dates, attendance requirements, and recordings of prior sessions, please refer to the Y6 Adult QIC page.
- For specific information on the date, agenda and recording, please refer to the Y6 Justice QIC page.
For a more comprehensive list of specific Year 6 Virtual QIC sessions dates, see: TIP Year 6 Virtual QIC Dates By Month
Additional information regarding the next phase of the Targeted Investments program, including provider Q&A was discussed at the October 15th, 2021 TI Town Hall Year 6 Program Extension & Update. Any follow up questions can be directed to AHCCCS TI at e-mail: email@example.com.