Year 4 Measures
In TI Program Year Four, milestone incentive payments will be based on performance measures in contrast to the Core Components used in Years Two and Three. Year Four metrics align with various other applications and uses, including the CMS Core Set and Statewide Targeted Investments measures.
AHCCCS TI Program Resources
- Year 4 Performance Measures
- For the Year 4 Milestones specific to each Area of Concentration, please refer to the AHCCCS website.
HEDIS ResourcesProviders do not need to be contracted with the plan to access these resources.
- See 2020 at-a-glance guides for Key Pediatric Measures, Key Behavioral Measures (17 and younger), and Key Behavioral Measures (18 and older) on the general resource page for billing codes and tips for all of the TI Program measures.
Mercy Care Plan
- See 2020 HEDIS Billing Guide and Tips on general resource page for billing codes and tips for all of the TI Program measures except Initiation of Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse or Dependence Treatment (14/34-day) measures.
- Reference Guide for Adult Health for codes for all of the Adult TI Program measures.
- Reference Guide for Pediatric Health for codes for all of the Pediatric TI Program measures.
- For more information on HEDIS measures or to get your own license: https://www.ncqa.org/hedis/
- For NDC code lists, navigate to “HEDIS Measures and Technical Resources” > “HEDIS Technical Resources” > “HEDIS 2020 (Measurement Year 2019)” > “Medication List Directory (NDC codes)”